Friday, February 10, 2012

Michael and Whitney's Wedding Day!

The LDS Bride: Film Friday: Whitney and Mike: I love upbeat wedding videos... Such a cool song (April Smith - Movie Loves A Screen) and what a fabulous "same day edit" by Fielding ...

It was a fairy tale wedding. These two are a stunning couple. I couldn't be happier for my brother. He held out and found an amazing girl and they are perfect together. My grandpa Hammond married them in the Draper Temple on January 12th, 2012. It was the sweetest ceremony.
Whitney was the most beautiful bride. She is the sweetest person and I feel lucky to have her as my sister in law.






We love our dear friend Karen Marriott!

The reception turned out so nice! They had it at Riverside Country Club. Reese was only 3 weeks old. Besides one blowout at the reception she was a little angel all day.



2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the video. Love the part with all the Weekes Siblings teasing Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding day is the most special eve for bride and groom. Wedding shower of my friend was a huge success. Outdoor garden space of one of the alluring event venue was booked at affordable price. Italian dinner with huge variety of drinks and starters were ordered. Liked the sweets and cup cakes too.

    ReplyDelete