Monday, January 30, 2012

Once there was a Snowman...

We have had a very mild winter. I took Gwen to the park a few days before we had this snow storm. We were happy to finally get some snow to play in. She and I built this snowman, and David helped us with the finishing touches. It looks like one big blob of snow, but I promise we rolled three balls. All Gwen cared to do was eat the snow. She makes me laugh.



Sweet Reese! She is 6 weeks old and seriously the best baby ever. She rarely cries and sleeps a 5 hour stretch at night (which I feel like i deserve, because Gwen was never a good sleeper). She is so content and calming. I love to cuddle her and kiss those chubby cheeks. She has definitely made the transition of having two kids much easier. We love her to pieces!


Gwen likes to give Reese kisses. Lucky for me she doesn't bug her too often.
Life with two has been a little crazy. Blogging has been on the back burner. I will update soon.

1 comment:

  1. Reese is the sweetest baby! Those cheeks are to die for! I'm so happy you're having an easier time with the adjustment. I can't wait to move up there and play with you and your darling girls!

    ReplyDelete