Sunday, May 20, 2012

Truly Blessed...

Sweet Reese was given a name and a blessing on May 6th, 2012. Her dad gave her a beautiful blessing. Gwen was excited when we put on Reese's dress. All morning she kept telling me that Reese was a pretty princess.
I woke up that morning and kissed her sweet cheeks and got teary eyed. Words don't describe the love I have for this little angel. She has brought me so much peace. She has been the easiest and happiest little baby. She seriously never stops smiling. 
Dream baby. Love her.
Sweet Whitney bore her testimony in our sacrament. She is going to be the best mother someday. I feel lucky to have her as my sister in law. I love her to pieces!
Gwen adores her grandma's. She is lucky to have these two amazing ladies to look up to.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she has a constant smile on her face! Whenever I look at her she starts to giggle and it melts my heart! You have two amazing daughters and it's because of the wonderful mom you are!

    ReplyDelete