Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Arizona!

We went to Arizona over Spring break. It was a much needed break from the cold. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was 80 degrees everyday. We were in heaven. Gwen played non-stop in the water and Reese enjoyed chillin in the shade.

Beach babe Gwen!
The ducks joined us every morning for breakfast.
Looking for fish in the pond with grandma.
The Lindahls hung out with us one afternoon. It was fun to catch up with them. They are like family to us. Gwen had a blast with their kids.
Gwen wanted to snuggle up to Reese and take a nap. I had to capture the moment, because this doesn't happen too often.
Riding our bikes around town.
My mom would go run every morning and meet us at the park. Gwen loved to jog home with her.
I love the pools at the Hyatt in Gainey Ranch. They have a little beach for kids. Gwen played in the sand all day.
Gwen likes to find Reese's belly button and then her own. She thinks belly buttons are so funny!
The hotel had a watermelon eating contest. My mom took Gwen's shirt off and let her go at it. Watermelon is this girls favorite food. We all laughed so hard. She devoured that huge wedge of watermelon. She would stop to say yummy and keep going. Ha ha! I love her.
Lucky Gwen even got to see an owl.
Sweet baby Reese. She hung out in her stroller most the time. I just love her little round face. Nothing is better than kissing those chubby cheeks.
 Thanks mom and dad for the fun vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Gwen and that 2 piece equal the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie, I love all these pictures! Your girls are the cutest things in the world. I couldn't help but laugh at the pictures of Gwen with her red face and watermelon :) We wish we were down there with you guys but are happy you're back, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete