Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love Her...

Why is it she can be such an angel one moment and completely crazy the next? I guess they call it terrible two's. She tries my patience a lot lately. I always am reminded how much I love her when she has her sweet moments.
I am 2 weeks away from having another baby girl. I wonder all the time what she will look like and be like. I see newborns and get excited, but at the same time wonder if I'm ready to nurse, change diapers, and endure those sleepless nights again. Those things don't seem to matter anymore once that little baby comes and blesses our lives forever. It's amazing how I already feel such a connection with this little girl inside me. I love to feel her every move. Being pregnant around the holiday's sure makes things go fast. At my last Doctors appointment he said I was already dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced. I came home in a panic to clean things out, finish up my Christmas shopping, and get everything ready for her arrival. Who knows when she will decide to come, but I can't wait to have another little princess!

1 comment:

  1. Oh McKenzie, I am so excited for you! She could come on your birthday! What a fun present.

    ReplyDelete